Friday, March 24, 2006

Lovely Friday

   Today I went and had my hair highlighted.  I almost didn't because this week at work 4 people came up and said they liked the way I had colored my hair.  Weird since I hadn't colored it at all, just had the rest of the highlighting cut out last week.  Anyway I almost decided not to get it done, but then decided I like it better when it is highlighted.  She also fixed it completely different today.  Flipped up in the back and kind of that messy fixed looked that everyone seems to have these days.  It looks OK but I will never be able to fix my hair that way and Rick didn't care for it much.

  Went to the antique show and only spent a dollar on a necklace.  They sure had some beautiful glass, pottery and jewelry.  I hate being so broke but it is probably a good thing as they sure price their things higher then I do.  I would never be able to get those prices.  Tomorrow we are going back and I am bringing a pot to see about getting fixed.  Its a nice Roseville piece but the crack is extensive so it may cost around 100.  I got it for $5.00 so that is OK but if it is really expensive I would never get my money out of it.  It will have to stay in my collection.

   I have eaten terribly today.  No breakfast or lunch, one multigrain rice cake, no water.  Supper is zataran's.  It is so hard to eat well when I am out and about plus forget drinking water if I haven't got ready places to hit the washroom.  I will have to do better tomorrow.  I am up a pound.  Not really suprising but depressing.

   I got this wonderful pictures at the antique show a lady took last year and gave it to us.  It is of my husband and grandson sharing some ice cream.  How sweet of her to take and give it to us this year.  There are some really nice people around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture of your hubby and grandson!!!  How very sweet!  And you're so right, very nice of the lady to save it for you for this year!

While the compliments are nice about your hair, what's most important is what you like so I'm glad you went ahead and had it highlighted again.  =)  I can never figure out, either, how to do my hair like the stylists do!  I always think it's because I don't have any eyes back there!

{{{HUGS}}}
Danielle