Sunday, March 19, 2006

A Re-start

                                                        

Finally I feel dedicated to losing the weight again.  I don't know what it was that caused the big mental brick wall to be in front of me but for some reason it is gone again and I ready for the changes I need to do to stay on track.  I feel like I did when I was full of resolve and positive I could lose this weight.  I hear about SAD, seasonal affective disorder from long winters and wonder if it is something simular.  Mine would be TOCC, tired of counting calories. 

   Last night at work I brought a chicken breast cooked the way I like with the chili rubbed on it and in a bed of black beans, corn and salsa.  I also made a large salad and had a couple of multigrain rice cakes.  It was a very slow night at work last night so I did some education programs I needed to get done.  I can't get to the gym until tomorrow and then I won't be able to go on Tuesday because I have a doctors appointment and a 3 hour class before work.  It will be a long day.  They are predicting snow all week which is simply depressing but it won't stay long, the snow from last week is already gone.  So Thursday is the next day I can work out.  I am going to try and work extra, hopefully the weekend for more pay and will try to do at least one day extra a pay period.  I am really anxious to get my bills paid off.

   So I guess I will close and do some floor exercises here before supper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can certainly relate to TOCC!  =)

I'm glad that you are feeling fresh about your weight loss again, Julie.  I don't know where those mental blocks come from but they sure are frustrating!

Your meal last night at work sounded really good!  I love well-seasoned chicken breasts.  I hope that everything works out next weekend for you, putting in more hours and such.  That would be great for you to have everything paid off.

{{{HUGS}}}
Danielle