Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wednesday

   What a really awful night at work.  One more day and I will be off for my long stretch again.  I hate being charge!  I did do well on my plan yesterday. and last night.  For supper tonight I will have a lean crusine and another salad.  I am not sure what Rick has planned for supper tonight.  Since I only had around 575 calories today so far I have some leeway on what we eat.

   I spend yesterday afternoon shoveling snow and then my husband got stuck in the ditch so we pushed him out.  I am sore today.  Already about 7 inches has melted away and it is a bright sunny day out.  Not that I see much of it.  I slept until 3.  I will go to the gym tomorrow around 2 and then if I make it Friday to water aerobics and saturday again I will have had a good week working out.  I have not weighed in but feel like I might be down.  I am still doing horrible on my water intake.  One glass yesterday.  I got out of the habit of alway have a glass handy to sip on.  It is hard on my working days because I want to sleep without getting up every 2 hours to hit the washroom.

   There is some kind of weird muscle thing going on on my hand.  The skin is all dented in and feels like a charle horse on the side.  Like the muscle is trapped.  I have been using biofreeze and doing my hand exercises.  I think that was from shoveling.  Boy do I have wimpy hands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, great that you looked in on my blog because now I have found you.How interesting that we are both on this journey of weight loss,and what a journey! but we will get there.I am going to keep your blog on my fav.list,so can motivate me..I am doing it slowly,but this time I will make it.I am going to read more of your journal now..Great pics, what a lot of snow! I also had the 'wimpy hands' and it is due to dehydration I was told.
Rach.xx

Anonymous said...

Great job on the food consumption...maybe trying to do one thing at a time is the best way, trying to change too  much could be too overwhelming.  How about setting weekly water goals? Drink 1 cup per day for a week and then 2 cups the following and so on.....that could help you or carry around a water bottle with you so that you can just drink out of that during the day....


Have a great day

Tia

Anonymous said...

Julie, I'm sorry about your hand!  I hope that it feels better by now.  Have you ever tried those spring loaded hand exercise tools?  They kind of look like gardening shears but without the blades, just a spring.  I take them with me when I go for my walks.  Not just exercises my hands but also my forearms.

Go chug that water!  =)

{{{HUGS}}}
Danielle