Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Wow, Lots of snow

                                        

   Well we have 12.5" of snow today.  What a drag.  The good things, no class, the bad things, no doctors appointment and I was really looking forward to getting this stitch out.  We have someone in the ditch in front of my house.  My son couldn't make it to work and I am glad I didn't have to work last night.  We will have to do some major shoveling today to get ready to get out.  My floor will be busy with snow shoveling heart attacks.

  The bad news, it's still snowing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures like this make me homesick!  I used to live in the snowbelt of NY state.  Now I live along Lake Ontario.  We get a little snow but it's mostly ice out here.  All the danger of living in the snowbelt but none of the beauty of the glistening white snow!

{{{HUGS}}}
Danielle