Friday, March 3, 2006

Friday

    Well I have been running my booty off all week, but have had lots of sells and money in the bank.  Nice feeling.

   I am back firmly on plan.  I have lost the weight I gained and am feeling very strong about my reserve again.  I bought a self hypnosis, meditation weight loss tape.  It is suppose to help you stay on any weight loss plan and focuses on feeling good and getting the best gift possible for youself.  Good health.  It reminds me of some of the meditations I do so we will see.  I don't know if I have been hypnotised, but I do feel completely on track and the 3 pound  lost proves it.  Everyone is on a diet at work so no temptations there which is nice. 

   Onward to the next 10 pounds.  My charm bracelet is full so I will need to get an extension that turns one bracelet into 2.  One will be strickly weight loss and the other fun stuff.

  I didn't go to water aerobics yesterday.  I was afraid it would make me sick again and I have a 4 day stretch this weekend.  I will go tuesday and see how it goes.  Maybe just one hour.  I did take the stairs all day at work last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say hello, hope you have a wonderful wkend! Sounds like you're doing great. Thanks for coming by my journal earlier in the week!
Blessings,
SUGAR
http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/SUGARSLIFE/
http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/MYBELOVEDFURRBABIES/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting lots of sells and having cash in the bank!  That IS a great feeling!

How is the hypnosis/meditation weight loss tape going?  I was checking out some of the hypnosis MP3s that you can buy online but I can't see paying $13 for a 12 minute MP3.  I didn't see anything for boredom eating anyway, and that's my problem.

WTG on taking off the weight you had gained!!  Woo-hoo!  It's all fresh meat from here on out!

{{HUGS}}
Danielle