Saturday, March 11, 2006

Weird

   I just realized my post is gone from yesterday.  I could have sworn it listed.  Oh well, not to much exciting to report.  Still struggling along.  I do so good all day and then at night I crash and burn.  I am not sure why.  One problem is we have to many things around lately to munch on that aren't on my plan.  And I eat them.  With my checks being so small, and still not getting my last check, I haven't had the things around I need to stay on plan well.  I did get paid yesterday though so that will help and I am expected the new cookbook today.  I am looking forward to trying some of the recipes.

  I have a stitch coming out under my breast which is bothering me.  I tried to pull it out and just ended up irritating my skin.  If it doesn't come out soon or gets infected I will have to call the doctor as I don't see her until the 21st.   I got this smiley off of the breast reduction board and thought it was funny. Hope it doesn't offend anyone.

  Tomorrow I am going to an auction.  They have alot of things I would love to get.  Hope I can afford some of them.

  Breakfast. Shredded wheat with whey low sugar substitute, no fat milk,  Lunch, left over chicken and noodles.  I was going to have a spinach salad with salmon but ran across this and it has to get eaten up.  Rick made it with low fat everything and wheat noodles.  Dessert was sugar free pudding.  We are having spagetti tonight and I will have a salad then.  Yum.  Should pick up some wine.  I need to go to the gym.  I feel like my shoulder is better from cutting down.

No comments: