Tuesday, March 7, 2006

No water aerobics.

  Didn't do water aerobics this morning  as I am nervous now about doing it on a day I work since it made me feel so sick all day.  Also when I woke up I had more sells so I need to pack some glasses and a teapot and send totals to the people who bought them.  Glass take awhile to pack so I plan on just going to the gym this afternoon.  I have to mail the glasses I packed yesterday since I got the payment for them.  Sales have been brisk and are cutting into my exercise time.  This is good because the bills from my surgery are pouring in and most of the money I make will go to paying them.  Drag.  Everytime I make a bunch of money I have to spend it instead of save it.
 

   My shoulder is still bother me alot today.  I am going to be looking for a new doctor as it turns out my old doctor is no longer in my network and that is why it costs so much to go and see her.  I have enough medical problems I need to be able to go to the doctor if I have to.  I want to get a male doctor this time as Rick should get his prostate checked and would never do it because he though our doctor was too beautiful.

   Well,  I am having shredded wheat and all grain english muffin for breakfast and a slim fast for lunch.

  Supper is goingt to be a slice of pizza and a large spinach salad.  Not the best but I am hungry for one.  I didn't make it to the gym, to much going on and I am just having a bad arthritis day.  My hips hurts, my shoulder hurts, my back hurts, whaa whaa whaa,  what can I say.  I shoulder has this weird crunching sound so I am sure it is arthritis.  I couldn't get my doctor to inject it so it continues to hurts. All the lifting is getting to me.   I have to get back to the gym though.  I miss it and now will work for the next 2 days.  Maybe I do need to rest my shoulder though. I wonder sometimes if the gym is why I am having shoulder pain and hip pain which I didn't have before.  I hope I am not doing more damage then good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I mail order sheets of glass from my stained glass supplier, I receive them in a box that has been lined with some kind of plastic sack.  The glass (and any other supplies) is put into the middle of the sack and then they open the sack and spray this stuff that's like expanding foam to fill in all the extra space.  My packages typically make 4 different stops before they get to me and I've never had a sheet of glass arrive broken.  This stuff also breaks down with water so it's not adding to landfills when I dispose of it.  I'll see if I can find out exactly what it is.  That might save you some time when wrapping glass items.

Have you thought about doing swimming for awhile until your body pain eases up a little bit?  Swimming laps is great cardio exercise and if you wear swimmers gloves you'll have some nice resistance work in there, too.

{{HUGS}}
Danielle