Saturday, March 18, 2006

Feeling better

  Finally I am feeling better.  I wonder if I had a small bowel obstruction.  I have lots of adhesions and that could explain why my stomach hurts so bad.  I also thought it might be my gall bladder.  Whatever it was it seems to have broken during the night and I feel better.  Not great but better.  I didn't make to work last night either.  I just felt to awful so I called in.  I will make it tonight though.

   I have really been struggling with my dieting lately.  I can not seem to get back on track. It seems like every since I changed to SB and then went back to my plan I have been having troubles.  I have had lots of changes lately with my surgery and all and taking on this big consignment, but I don't want to stop loosing weight and I need to get back on track but I have having a hard time getting that same level of mental commitment.  Nothing seems to be helping.  I have been missing the gym, eating off plan though not bad.  Weighing in only once a week.  Things I never would eat, I have been having some of.  I told my husband he has to stop having cookies and candy around for awhile as I seem to have developed a problem with them.  Weird since I never had a candy problem before.  WHATS GOING ON!  Is it the time of year?  I have been depressed at how slow it comes off even when I work my butt off, but it is coming off.  I am still meditating but it isn't focusing me like it used to and the hypnosis tape, while very relaxing isn't strengthening my resolve either.  I guess I will just have to ride this out and keep trying.  

    It may be my stress level has risen to a higher level since my debt level increased.  I knew it would be expensive to have my surgery but the reality of actually getting the bills rolling in has been an eye opener and that fact that it cost about 15,000.00 more then I thought it would.  I had my big belly surgery where I was in surgery 6 hours and in the hospital for 3 days cost less then this surgery.  My insurance covered better also.  Anyway it is all probably somewhat responsible for taking my mind off my goals.  I know I will slowly get my bills paid.  This will all get better, and after all I do feel so much better since the surgery.  It will all work out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

{{{{JULIE}}}}}  

I feel the same way!!!!  I keep thinking back to SB and wondering if I screwed myself up by trying that!  Sure, I lost some weight while on it but it went right back on when I moved to phase 2!  I've been the same weight now for over three months.  This is ridiculous.  I hope we're both able to figure this out soon!

Depending on what kind of and how much debt you're talking about, have you considered a debt repayment program?  I currently have 6 creditors enrolled in mine.  I know that until those 6 are paid off, my credit report will read "enrolled in debt repayment" for each one and after they are paid off my credit report will still say something about it for 7 years.  But for me, that was a small price to pay to get everything under control.  I really depends on what kind of debt.  If it's all medical and they aren't charging you interest, you are probably better off just plugging away at it.

I hope that things get better for you soon, sweetie!  Now put the candy bar down and go brush your teeth so your mouth feels minty fresh!  LOL  Whenever I have cravings, I have the cleanest mouth!  I end up brushing my teeth several times each day!

{{HUGS}}
Danielle