Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Morning

I finally tried hummus. The name sounded so terrible I couldn't get past that but in my quest to eat healthy and have low calorie foods to snack on I broke down and bought some at the organic section of the store. It is wonderful. They should have renamed it. Hummus, mucous, nauseous, they all go together too well. I used them as dip for my veggie chips and it was wonderful

I spent the majority of yesterday taking pictures and listing things in the shop. That is so time consuming. Poor sales this weekend. Every other weekend my sales pick up, must be when people get paid. I am going to get some packages ready to mail and then I want to go to the gym, the post office, the bank and that is about all on my ajenda today.

I am pleased with my weight today. I am down and have been eating pretty good. Last night we had grilled fish, wild rice, brussels spout and sugar free vanilla ice cream as a dessert. The ice cream was delicious. Who would have thought sugar free could be so creamy and tasty! It was made by Breyers. Yummy. I am back to doing it the way I did in the beginning and it is working for me. I got carrot sticks, sf jello and pudding, apples, rice cakes, all the things that keep my snacking demons under control.

You go outside and the spring song birds are singing up a storm. I wish it looked like spring out there. Most of the snow is gone already and it rained all day yesterday.

Well once again I am trying to save my entry and it won't save. I have been having trouble all week getting this to work, darn AOL. I can't get it to exit spell check either. How very irritating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay, another vote for hummus.  I guess I will have to try some!  =)  It's supposed to be very good for you so I should be eating it!

Congratulations on being down on the scale, Julie!  I know that you've been having a hard time with that.  The food and all with work and then not being able to time your water drinking just right.  WTG!

{{{HUGS}}}
Danielle