Saturday, September 1, 2007

5 Guestions

I got this from Jackie.  Now it is your turn. If you would enjoy being grilled by the "Julie's Weight Loss" interrogator then:

1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your journal with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

 

Keep it going, guys!!  I would love to see your answers!


1.  If you could choose the sex and physical appearance of your soon-to-be-born child, would you do it?  That is hard but I think I would.  I would want my child to be good looking because unfortunately studies have shown they have an easier time in life and everyone wants the best for their children.  I would love having a daughter but love both my sons so sex wouldn't matter.

2.  Do you HONESTLY read every word of the journals you have on alert?  I really do read them all unless I have been gone for awhile and their are 100's of them.  I don't alway comment because when I work I read them in the morning.  I would never get to bed.
 
3.  What is your favorite holiday and why?  Hands down Christmas.  I love giving gifts and I love the decorations, smells and thrills of the holiday.  People are nicer for awhile.
 
4.  Do you consider yourself to be optimistic or pessimistic?  I am an optimist.  I do believe in the end everything will work out.  Actually though I am more of a realist.
 
5.  If you were able to change anything about your past, would you do it?  Why and what would you change?  I would have been a better student.   I had the smarts but hated school and just wasted my last couple years, doing time until I could escape.  I would have gotten a better education.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was fun to read. You had me pondering these questions. Ok...if you want you can interview me, Julie! I'll take the challenge!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Jackie also sent me questions.  Funny, but I would have answered your questions exactly the same way.  Chris

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't choose the sex of a child!  How would you get a surprise then?!  I liked your answers, though.  BTW, you are VERY brave to do this, LOL!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink