Friday, September 7, 2007

Zoey

   Well, Zoey is having the lumps removed on Tuesday.  Lumps!  Yes the vet found 2 more.  Very suspicious lumps.  One on the left leg and 2 on the right.  He will take them out using a local so she won't have to stay long.

    She was so scared she was just shaking but she is also so friendly she greeted everyone and gave the doctor a kiss.  I guess we will have to see what these show.  If they are the cancer returning already that is obviously bad.  We can't keep getting pieces cut out of her.  Poor dog almost needs to be sedated now when we take her to the vet.  Hopefully this will be the end of it but in my heart I think it is the beginning.  Her front legs are shaved again so they don't have to do it Tuesday.  I guess I don't need to tell anyone how upset this makes me.

    Rick is all better again and now committed to getting his procedure done.  It was a particularly nasty bout this time and I kept my mouth shut about wishing it on him, LOL.  He might not understand it was wished out of love.

    We had a lot of rain last night and they are expecting more so I guess a ride is out of the question.  We are going to go to MIL and spend most of the day anyway.  Not much else going on.  Take care all.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Zoey comes through the procedures alright.
I know what its like to worry about a beloved pet. They can't complain like us....can they?

Glad Rick is o.k. too Julie.

Roll on when he gets sorted as well.    Then most of your worries will be behind you.

Take care....hope Betty is alright when yu go to see her.

God Bless

Jeanie xx

Anonymous said...

I hope Zoey is ok. Glad Rick is getting his procedure done soon. You've really got your hands full right now.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I really thought that all that was behind Zoey....and you.  I hate that you are having to go through this again, and again.  Poor Zoey.

Greg

Anonymous said...

oh no! keeping you all in prayer

Deb

Anonymous said...

Poor Zoey....it breaks my heart knowing she has to get more lumps removed. Keeping both her and Rick in my prayers on the smoke. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

poor zoey...and you.  continue hoping for the best.  smart lady in not telling hubby how you wished that last a-fib episode on him!!  lol  have a good weekend.
gina

Anonymous said...

Julie, anybody with dogs understands exactly what you are going through with Zoey.  I'm praying that they turn out benign.  Poor thing.  They can only see the vet so much before they get super upset.  I'm glad Rick is going through with his procedure.  Chris