Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Hitting the Wall

   I am trying so hard and it always seems like one thing after another.  I got my brace for my hand so it feels better and got dressed to go to the gym today.  I bent over to get something and got slammed in the back with pain so bad it took my breath away.  I thought for awhile it might be my heart because it was in my neck and left arm but now it has settled for the most part between my shoulder blades.  I am pretty laid up.  So instead of the gym I ended up on the couch with a heating pad and taking pain medication.  If it isn't better by the morning or gets worse I will have to get it looked at.  I just don't understand this.  I have been reading Strong Women get Healthy and exercising, eating right, and I still am having these days where the pain gets the better of me.  The only good thing is I have stayed on plan but now I will miss work and my workout.  I am not a happy camper right now. 

No comments: