Saturday, November 26, 2005

Long stretch

   I am on day 4 of my 5 day 12 hour stretch.  I really miss my exercise this week.  Thanksgiving went well.  We had the meal catered from Hy Vee.  The food was really good except the pie didn't taste like it was cooked enough and they forgot our sage dressing.  My mother in law made some dressing.  It was nice waking up and going over there toe at without having to cook the meal.  My husband had it all heated up by the time my son and I got there.  Clean up was easy as the food wasn't cooked for hours in the dishes.

  I did not go shopping on Black Friday.  Never had and will never brave those crowds plus the shame of people fighting and acting like animals.  I haven't got it in me.  I wouldn't claw my way through the crowd for a bargain. 

  We had our usual admits on Thanksgiving with chest pain.  14 this year which may be a record.  It was sad they had to spend the holidays at the hospital but we made them welcome.

  Eating..... Lots of food at the hospital.  I was glad when it ended last night.  I have not been as good as I planned because I have been eating some left overs.  Last night was good though.    It would be better if I could get to the gym.

No comments: