Tuesday, November 22, 2005

                 People are often unreasonable and self-centered
                                FORGIVE THEM ANYWAY
                  If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives
                                BE KIND ANYWAY
                     If you are honest, people may cheat you.
                                 BE HONEST ANYWAY
                   If you find happiness, people my be jealous
                                 BE HAPPY ANYWAY
                The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
                                 DO GOOD ANYWAY
              Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough
                            GIVE YOUR BEST ANYWAY
                    For as you see, in the end, it is between you can God.
               IT NEVER WAS BETWEEN YOU AND THEM ANYWAY.


                                                              Mother Teresa

  So true, so true.  I only got to water aerobics for one hour today.  I was waiting for a doctor to call and then they didn't call until 4:30.  Irritating.    For breakfast I had oatmeal with blueberries and I reheated the stew and had some for lunch.  About 3/4 of a cup.  I took some chunky applesauce and heated it for desert, yummy.  I am making shrimp gumbo for supper.  Low cal of course.  It is a good day today.  My meditation this morning was focused on cementing my goals and not being so critical of my body.  Works well unless I see myself in the mirror with my suit on.   I have a 5 day stretch coming up.  It is going to be hard on me with that many hours in a row.  Hope I can make it.  The money will be wonderful. 

   Well, must make supper.

No comments: