Wednesday, November 9, 2005

My Wrist is better

If somebody meditates with a wholesome attitude, with right attention and mindfulness, then whether he has expectations or not he will gain insight. It's like filling a bowl with oil seeds and pressing them or milking a cow by pulling the udder or filling a jar with cream and churning it. It's the right method.

-Majjhima Nikaya

   My wrist is feeling better, less pain and I have almost full range of motion.  Great.  I hope it lasts.  I get a massage at 9 for an hour and should feel like a new person.  Then I want to work out for awhile.  I am not suppose to lift weights for awhile but I should be able to use the treadmill and do some of the weights that don't involve my hands.  I am going to have oatmeal for breakfast.  I have been reading the Gylcemic Revolution.  Makes some sense so I will encorporate some of that into what I am doing.  I am down 2 pounds today.  That is the one pound I gained plus one more.  Slow and steady goes the race.  At this rate I will never get my next charm.

No comments: