Friday, November 4, 2005

Pharmaceutical fog

  I am in a drug induced stuper and hate it.  Back on strong medication to try and get this under control.  Some type of new pain med with motrin and a narcotic in it.  To foggy to do anything and I am supposed to take it 4 times a day for 7 days.  I see the ortho doc on tuesday about my hand and back.  I am eating pretty good but without the exercise I feel like I am not going anywhere.  I miss my workouts. Haven't done water aerobics all week.  She tried to talk me into cutting down on how much I work.  Wouldn't that be nice.  Can't happen though.  I explained I am doing better most of the time and I really think by next year I will be having less and less problems as the weight goes down and I build up more muscle.  I wish it was next year.   At least I didn't have to go back on steroids yet,but will find out if I have to have surgery again on Tuesday.  I called for a massage on Monday.  Maybe that will cure me.  No More Back Surgery!

No comments: