Monday, November 28, 2005

Winter has hit Iowa

                                                       

 Blizzard outside.  burr.  I went to the gym and had a great workout, 30 minutes on the treadmill with a 6 % incline and at 3.5 MPH.  Then 1 1/2 hours on the weight machines.  I am slowing increasing my weights.  I am getting rid of the bags on my hips which is wonderful.  I have noticed my husband looking tighter and cuter also.  I love working out. 

   We are staying in tonight because of the storm and watching a movie.  I have some popcorn.  I may put my mat out and do some floor exercises unless my husband complains.  I feel the need to really workout after the long week I put in.  2 more 12 hour nights and then off for 7.  I am so ready for it.  I hope they don't cancel the swim class tomorrow. 

  I had organic shredded wheat and blueberries this morning, a slim fast before the gym and a slice of pizza for supper as we didn't get home in time to cook the meal I was going to.  Pizza is not a good choice but tastes good and I like it occasionally.  It's all in moderation.

No comments: