Sunday, November 6, 2005

Better

At a time when people are so conscious of maintaining their physical health by controlling their diets, exercising and so forth, it makes sense to try to cultivate the corresponding positive mental attitudes too.

-His Holiness the Dalai Lama, 1963

   Words of wisdom above.  I am feeling better today then I have all week.  I did not make the bike ride yesterday but I will today.  I did take a pain pill last night and it helped. 

   I noticed something wonderful today.  My apron is shrinking!  I didn't think that was something I would ever get rid of but it is getting smaller as my stomach gets firmer.  I am firmer all over.  It feels wonderful.

  I bought a mango yesterday.  I have never had fresh mango so it should be a treat.  The meal last night was awesome.  Great recipes in that book.  For breakfast we are having 7 whole grain cereal from Kashi.  It has buckwheat, triticale, rye, hard red winter wheat, barley, oats, long grain brown rice, and sesame seeds.  Yummy.  What a great way to get your grains.

No comments: