Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Boo Hoo

   I went to water aerobics today and had to wear my old suit and my new one got eaten up by the chlorine.  That is terrible how fast you go through them.  The suit I wore is a tankeni with a skirt, it sucks, and obviously wasn't made for someone who really wants to work out.  The bottoms are too large these days and the skirt was floating all over.  Now I have to find another suit that isn't hideous.  Sigh.  I do love the water aerobics though.  My instructor asked me again if I had lost more weight.  I don't think the 2 pounds is likely to show but the exercise is firming me up so much it looks like I am smaller.

  I went to the hand Dr and he injected my wrist while cheerfully telling me they love patients like me with all these bones problems and that I am a annuity to them because I have so many problems and they can get rich I suppose.  Lucky for them, unlucky for me.  He didn't have to be quite so cheerful.  Also it hurts when they inject steroids into your ligaments. Really hurts.  They put something in to numb it which lasted about 15 minutes, long enough for me to get out and not complain about it still hurting.  Now I pray it works so I don't need surgery.  I will be doing PT for a few weeks and see if that helps.

No comments: