Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Perfect Rose



           It smells as great as it looks.  And I needed a perfect rose yesterday after the spat with my BIL. 

           It is going to take TNT to get him out of the house.  I get so discouraged after a row with him a rose was really needed.  Isn't it perfect.

         I have to call the auctioneer today and tell him how much silver we have.  I don't want it sold if it will only bring a few dollars.  Silver is worth 17.74 today per ounce.  Not that I would melt it down but no reason to sell it for pennies.  The auction is less then 2 weeks away.  I will be so happy when it is over.  Rick is going to talk to the lawyer tomorrow and try to bring BIL up there to talk to them.  I am angry they still haven't sent the eviction papers.  Whats the hold up.  Lets finish this.  If they think he will leave on his own they are mistaken.

   Anyway, today is a day of rest, kind of.  I am listing all my reference books on ebay.  Don't need them now.  Anyone need any books on Roseville, fenton, weller, pottery, hall, jewelry, clocks, you name it?  LOL.  I will have so much room when they are gone.

   So have a great day of rest all.  I will.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a wonderful and restful day.
gina

Anonymous said...

I agree a perfect rose is needed after dealing with BIL.   Julie, have you tried praying about BIL and giving it all to the Lord?    I think God's intervention is probably about the only thing that's going to work in this situation.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Yup...that's one perfect rose...

Nancy

Anonymous said...

The rose is just lovely!  Dang, I thought your BIL had signed the papers and was halfway out the door.  Ugh, no such luck with that one.  I know you will be so relieved when he is gone and forgotten.  Chris

Anonymous said...

Well my friend that rose would have certainly cheered me up too.  It's beautiful!
I can imagine the perfume too.    Sigh!
You deserved it and the lift to your spiirit that it gives too.
As for BIL........I'm tapping my keys on my keyboard here to distract me from what I want to say.  I guess its the same as you but with lots more expletives.  
Roll on the eviction.
Thinking of you and whilst I am at it this evening...I will just mention you in my prayers.
Hugs
Jeanie xxxx

Anonymous said...

The rose is perfect, I can imagine the beautiful fragrance too! I just wish your BIL would crawl away somewhere and get out of your life. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the auctioneer could auction off your BIL.  Maybe you could get a few dollars for him.

Greg

Anonymous said...

That is the perfect rose Julie.....how beautiful! I so wish your BIL wasn't a thorn in your life....you definitely deserve all perfect roses :)

Praying that the papers get served ASAP!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda