Friday, April 18, 2008

The light entry.



          OK, so every once in awhile I just have to vent.  I rant and rave about the problems in the world then I retreat to my bedroom and meditate while I oil my AK-74 and count my bullets.  Ready to defend the world as I know it.......screech......  Wait......this is my light entry....  Where was I?



     Skipping thought the meadow of flowers and listening to the song birds sing today I happily planned our auction in the morning.   The sun would be shining.  The birds of course would be......Yes!  Singing....thats it!   Pretty little fluffy clouds in the sky would arrange themselves to look like money signs and incite people to spend....spend.....spend.



           Tomorrow is the DAY.   The rain stopped around 3 today.  Can we say mud and soggy.  But it is suppose to nice tomorrow.  Since I have to be up when the rooster crows, thats 5:45 to you city folks I am going to bed early.  In the morning I am making 2 pots of coffee.  We are stopping at the store to get a big  thing of donuts.  Sugar makes it easier to move heavy loads.  It is the day.  I will probably not sleep a wink.  But at this time tomorrow....... At this time......it will be over.   I am grateful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts will be with you tomorrow Julie. I hope it is a good day, that it all goes like you want it too, and that this weight will finally be lifted off your shoulders. I will also keep you & Rick in my prayers too, because I know it will be hard to see your MIL's things sold off and taken away. Hang in there Julie!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I am praying that things go well at the auction. That cloud picture is something, very pretty. Helen

Anonymous said...

I'm with you in spirit today dear friend, I know this day isn't easy but a necessary part of moving on. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

meditate while you oil your AK-74?? LMAO!! LOL you had me laughing Julie. Our sweet, gentle, Julie....LOL! What lurks underneath that angel nurse uniform? You are too funny!
I hope it goes well for you. I hope you get lots of visitors and make lots of money.
I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Pam

Anonymous said...

ROFL, Julie!  I picture myself with that AK-74 quite frequently.  Hope all goes well tomorrow.  Get ready to put those feet up tomorrow night and breathe a sigh of relief.  Chris

Anonymous said...

"meditate while I oil my AK-74 and count my bullets"    ROFL  
You crack me up.
~Meg