Sunday, December 4, 2005

Spyware

                                        

Without love we could not survive. Human beings are social creatures, and a concern for each other is the very basis of our life together.

-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

I picked up another of those stupid spyware programs so I am going to have to clean my computer and reload it.  Darn things.  People should be put away for a long time for making those things.  I can't believe it is something that actually helps them sell anything as most people just reload their computers.  What a pain in the butt though.  I have all my pictures saved but have to save all my documents.  How does this stuff get past all my anti-spy ware and virus protection.

  We didn't get the tree up yesterday as my husband wasn't feeling well so will do it today.  I wish I would hear something on the surgery soon as I was just thinking, it would be only a week away and I don't know if that is enough time to get all my paperwork done and get the time off.  Why are delaying!

   I had shredded wheat again for breakfast and will probably have a salad for lunch.  They have lost their appeal since the weather got cold but I am going to eat one anyway.  I am not sure about supper.  I have some Turkey brats and my husband is hungry for Garlic Pasta.  I would like to see how it tastes if I slim it down.

No comments: