Saturday, December 3, 2005

Putting the tree up.

                                                          

     It's a lovely cold day out and we are going to put the tree up today.  I love the way my house looks and smells at Christmas.  It will be very lonely without my grandchildren here but I still am going to decorate.

  Yesterday I bought some lovely silk PJs with a button down top for my surgery.  They feel so good and I slept wonderfully in them.  And they are a size 18 and baggy.  Much better then the 24 I was wearing.

   I am going to have some shredded wheat this morning and then for sure going to have turkey soup for lunch.  I might make a meatloaf for supper as I am hungry for one.   I want to get to the gym today and workout then get all the chores done here.

No comments: