Sunday, December 25, 2005

And on this Day a Son was Born

                    Peace On Earth and Goodwell toward Men ( and women)

   Having a lovely day so far and got some great presents.  Some new ladies to add to my collection.

                             

      Mistress Smoke                                                          Cocoa

   I got a food processor also which I have been wanting for a long time.  Since I do so much cooking from scratch now this will really speed up the prep time.  My  son got us a massaging chair which is wonderful so we all had a massage and are nice and relaxed.  I talked to the grandchildren and they loved their gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie, just found your site.  I have a surgery date of Jan 9, 2006 for lap band.  I have 100 lbs. to lose.  I also just got myself a laptop computer and camera and have been thinking of documenting my process.  It's great to see your stuff here, and I'll ck back in.  The  blog I just started isn't WLS specific, but who knows, it may become so!