Monday, July 14, 2008

My first and only Memenna

   I read this on Donna's and decided to do it.  First time for everything right!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  My grandfather Julius
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I broke my toe the other day
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Used to but now a days its messy
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 by birth and 2 by the fact they were here all the time and I basically helped to raise them
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sarcastic humor
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Got a bad infection and they rotted off, gross I know.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? when I was younger definitely.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Toasted cinnamon square thingies my grandson turned me onto.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? ties?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?  Mentally yes, not so much physically now
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Moose track frozen yogurt.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smiles, natural or forced.
15. RED OR PINK? pink, its my granddaughter favorite color
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Weight
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST. My Mom.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Please send the links.
19. WHAT COLOR  SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? barefoot but usually black or nurse white.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? supper last night, chicken, spring salad and veggies.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the radio, Rush Limbaugh
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?  yellow
23. FAVORITE SMELL?  The woods in the fall
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? dentist
25. FAMOUS PERSON YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET?  Nikola Tesla
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?  Why yes I do.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?  Motocross
27. HAIR COLOR? light brown
28. EYE COLOR? hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? glasses
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Born into Brothels, didn't have a happy ending...
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Maroon
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Apple slices dipped in melted peanut butter
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no Idea
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?  no idea
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? What Would MacGyver Do?
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Ruby Lane Antiques
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? No TV
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Children laughing
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Flin Flon Canada
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Gee, I can flare my nostrils, does that count?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Iowa, across town actually.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?  All of them :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great answers... flair your nostrils.. lol
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I love the Beatles