1. Make sure my socks are both navy, not black and navy.
2. Don't yawn in the middle of someones long narrative of their past medical problems while I admit them.
3. Take alternate route to work now on to not include any bridges.
4. Be patient with the Pharmacy when they take 3 hours to send me the pill the patient has called out about 15 times in the last 1/2 hours.
5. Don't snap at the family of above patient when call from home to ask what the delay is with the medication that above patient is requesting.
6. Don't say anything about how you don't think that getting his stool softener a few hours late is unlikely to kill him.
7. Don't take more then recommended dose of tylenol for headache made worse by listening to above patient tell you how he has taken stool softener at exactly 6 pm for the last 20 years and he knows best what his body needs.
8. Don't cry knowing your going back to repeat the entire process again for the next 12 hours.