Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Explaination

                                                     

               You do words good Lady.

  I just wrote this as a comment in Mary's journal.  I remember the first time I heard it.  I had a patient in Peds, very poor uneducated family.  Since the child was with me for awhile due to being in traction and often was the only patient I had, we visited for long periods.  The day he left he told me thanks and said the above, you do words good lady. 

   I thought about that for long hours after he left.  His highest complement for me.  I decided it was the conversation.  Conversation is so important.  Journal entries are conversations and so many of you out their do words good.  Thank you everyone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you are included in that list of yours also Julie....You too 'do words good lady'....and pictures too!
You hold me spellbound sometimes with your entries.
Hugs
Jeanie xx

Anonymous said...

You do words good. I do not. Helen

Anonymous said...

you do good words:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

you do words good :)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

You do, you really do!  De ;)

Anonymous said...

Aww..how sweet.  Never forget it, either!  Julie :)

Anonymous said...

That IS a good compliment! Love the picture of the two babies!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I like this journal entry. Wonderful story about the young patient. You do words good.....I like the idea that our comments to one another are like conversations to one another. (Hugs) Indigo