Monday, June 25, 2007

What is my journal rated

Online Dating

    Per Johns I checked to see what my blog is rated.  This one is rated G, gee I am so tame, LOL.  Weirdly enough my photo journal is rated PG because I used the word shoot 7 times and drug once.  Now I understand the shoot, after all I am shooting pictures, but when did I say drug.  Now on this one a G rating and they say I mention death and dead 12 times.  See, violence is OK but watch out for drugs!

      I got home yesterday and called to check on my MIL since my BIL was MIA.  No answer.  I left her a message to call me and waited.  10 minutes, no call so I call again.  No answer.  I send my hubby over and he calls to tell me she fell.  She fell trying to answer the phone call I was making to see if she was OK.  I can't win.  She is sore but OK.  Turns out my BIL was home after all but upstairs sleeping and as much as she called for help he didn't hear her.  She knew we would be coming when she didn't answer the phone so made herself comfortable and waited.  The time is coming soon.  I slept on the couch next to my FIL's bed so I could hear him if he needed me.  Apparently BIL likes to be more comfortable.

       

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a jerk your BIL is ! sorry but he is. have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Well, Photo Trek gets a PG rating because I use shoot 7 times and kill once.  I would think that my poor aim would count for something and get a G rating since only one in 7 shots kills something.  Oh my, my comment has probably bumped you into the R rating for sure...sorry.  The good news is that The Call of the Waterfall is still G rated and only has shoot one time.

Greg

Anonymous said...

I did that survey also and mine came out PG because I used shoot mentioning John's photo shoot. LOL. Not a mention of the word shot close to it meaning I got a shot of it. Guess we had better leave John's photo shoot along hee hee. I can understand your concern about you MIL not answering the phone. Nope your BIL never heard a thing including the phone ringing. Some sitter he is. Helen

Anonymous said...

Mine was rated PG13 imagine that?? As for your BIL I swear I'm going to personally kick his butt if he doesn't leave the roost soon. That guy has a lot of gall and is about as useless as a tick! (Hugs) Indigo