Saturday, June 30, 2007

Mardi Gras, Here?

   Yesterday we went to our Mardi Gras party down by the river.  I haven't gone for a few years and unfortunately the wonderful fancy costumes where the night before.  They used to march in the parade.  That was the reason I went, to get pictures, oh well.  We had fun and the music was great and free!  They had fireworks at the end but I didn't get a single picture, to busy watching I guess.

    The older I get the more I dislike crowds, but it wasn't too bad and the weather was nice.  I had 2 Mikes hard lemonades which I had never drank before, yummy.  Anyway check out the pictures.  I couldn't get a decent place to get pictures without shooting into the sun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast!!!  Mike's is great.. try the other flavors too :)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of fun:) enjoy your weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures

Mary

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just have to ask...Madi Gras in June?  In Ohio?  De ;)