Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Oh What a night

    

    Well I didn't have much time to dwell on my problems tonight.  Hit the floor running and at 11 I was charge so it was a busy night.  It just flew.  Now I am sitting around trying to stay awake so we can bring the car in at 9.  The AC went out.  It is finally cooler here but still we need the air.  I didn't get out on time and worked late but I don't have to work until 9pm tonight.  I have class from 9 to 11 and then I think I am charge again.  Sigh.  I hope for a better more relaxing night.  Then I am off for my stretch.  Maybe can get some rides in to lift my spirits.

   I still can't get my pictures to work.  I have to have 2 screens open so I can go to my albums for pictures, can't download from the link above.  What a drag.

   Well, time to get moving and then to bed.  Heavenly bed.  Meditate and sleep.  Thats what I need.


       

5 comments:

inquestoftruth said...

You have such great deer pics!   I guess the good thing about it being so busy was not being able to dwell on things...hope it's better in all respects tonight.
~Meg

lanurseprn said...

I love your pics! The deer lets you get so close!!
Sorry the night was so busy for you. Get some much needed sleep!
Pam

lisita15 said...

I'm sorry to hear about your losses... please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers...I'm just trying to catch up.. I hope that you got the sleep that you needed!!! lisa

http://journals.aol.com/lisita15/lisita15/

kirkbyj05 said...

I know I wished you an easy night at work but on hindsight, I guess it was better for you to be busy.  It kept your mind off things for a while.  Plus it has tired you out enough to wish for your bed!   I hope you get a bit of cycling in.  I know you will leave all cares behind when you mount your bicycle and head for the trails.
Samashing photo of the deer.  Such a wonderful close up!  Stay well and happy.    Jeanie  xx  

erarein63 said...

I now how it goes, hope you got some rest.  Love the pics.  De ;)