Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dangerous weather

 

They are predicting some pretty severe weather and tornadoes later today and tomorrow.   What.!   On my day off!   So we are making sure the batteries in the flashlights are good, charging the phone, cleaning any spiders out of the best place to say in the basement.  and keep our ears pealed.  It has been raining for hours.  We have the same forecast for tomorrow.  I hope nothing happens.  There is a stillness and heaviness in the air.  Not good.

     I am going to bed and sleep through it I hope.  I am sore and need to sleep.  Take care all.

                Julie

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with all of you. Keep us updated when you can. Helen

Anonymous said...

Stay safe....sorry for not being by sooner...no alerts came in and I came by to see what was up!!!  Here I have missed so much...time to get caught up!!!  Again, stay safe...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Girl, I hate weather.   I want climate only.    Know exactly what you are going through, butcept I don't have a basement.    If the sirens go off, just honker down in the basement and it will pass soon enough.  
Sending prayers for safety your way....
~Meg

Anonymous said...

we've really had a rough spring as far as weather this year across the states.  saying a prayer for your safety.  
gina

Anonymous said...

Duck and Cover ! No, wait, that's in case of a nuclear attack. Go to the basement and stay safe. Remember, Oz isn't too far away from you.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Ok...that would scare the daylights out of me!
Stay safe!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Good luck Julie...

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I hope by the time you read this comment, the dangerous weather will have already passed you and your loved ones unharmed.  Take care - Julie

Anonymous said...

hope the weather passes by with no incidents
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Whoa,  that's some scary photo...hope you are doing well in the storm.

Maria

Anonymous said...

Hope you're fine, Julie!!!  Let us know what's happening in your area and that you are fine!!  Dottie