Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Weekend Jazz Fest

  Just got back from Sioux Falls where we spent the weekend.   The jazz fest was fun but once again more blues then jazz.  I like blues though so that was OK.  We ate at Old Chicago both days and they have a light menu.  I had the Chicken Rustica and they gave me a huge pile of steamed brocolli.  Heaven.   The caesar salad was a surprise as it is very fattening.  I shouldn't have ordered that.  The beer and salad were what may have made me gain this week.  Sigh.  I think I would have aced my diet if not for the beer.  Beer does me in.  I may have to give it up for awhile until I am closer to goal.  I haven't weighed yet, will in the morning, but I feel like I am up.  Shame on me.  I did get my first issue of Light and tastey.  great looking meals. 

No comments: