Thursday, July 14, 2005

I bought a Suit!

   Well I did it. I won a suit on ebay.  I have tried on one like it at the store so I know how it will fit.  Instead of the $72.00 they wanted at the store though I got it for $16.00 with shipping so win win.  Now will I have the courage to put it on in a gym and be seen in public?  We shall see.

   I am down 19 pounds today but feel like my resolve slipped this week so have to get with the program.  Only made it to Curves once this week because of work but I plan on going in the morning.  We are going out of town to the Jazz festival this weekend.  Staying with my plan will be a challenge.  I don't want to be a slave to my diet but I want to be able to have fun and stay healthy at the same time.    I am packing slim fast, flavored waters, figs, rice cakes, what ever it takes and checking out restarents for the lowest cal meals I can eat. 

Went on a nice walk just now and exceded the 10 minutes I am suppose to walk but I really don't care.  I will take my chances with my ankle.  Here are the baby deer  I had in my yard yesterday.

No comments: