Friday, July 22, 2005

Day after water arobics

   It is the day after my water arobics and I am surprised to have sore abdominal muscles.  I never got that with curves.  I never really felt I was working that area and believe you me, it needs work.  I think between the 2 of them I will have a complete workout. 

   I am at 223.4 today.  I seem to be stuck, so will kick it in a bit to get the downward trend going.  I want under that 20 pound mark as it was my first goal.  I have my charm all picked out.  It might be with the exercise, muscle weighs more then fat, so it could be that.  Everyone at work says they can now tell I have lost weight.  It is not so much the weight, but the inches they are seeing as I know I have lost inches from working out.  I get measured again on the 8th.  I can't wait to see what it shows.

  The weather is oppressively hot here.  107 with the heat index.  I will retreat to my bedroom to meditate soon.

No comments: