Saturday, June 14, 2008

New van

  Below is a picture of my old van.  It was falling apart and looked simply awful but still we got years of use out of it.  I needed something more reliable though.





      So today I bought a 2007 Hyundai Entourage limited.   It had great reviews and I love the inside.  It rides like a good car.  Leather seats that are heated in the winter.  All the toys and fold down stow and go back seats.  Low miles and the body is in great shape.  So...ta da.   A new van to drive my grandchildren around in style.















      Nice improvement.  Of course on a gravel road we will not see it this shiny as often as I would like.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your new ride...it is a giant step up from what you had.  It is funny how back in the late '80's Hyundai had only one car available....the Excel, and it was pretty much junk.  Through the '90's Hyundai's reputation improved, but nowadays, they are a major player in the industry.  They are producing very high quality cars...and vans, with features found in the more expensive versions.  I think you did a good job in choosing the replacement for the T/C.

Greg

Anonymous said...

great lookin set of wheels :)
d

Anonymous said...

I love it Julie, I hope it gives you many years of good service. Just the thing to take those grand children places in. Helen

Anonymous said...

Wow, Julie, beautiful ride you got.  Hyundai's are great vehicles.  Several of my friends have them.  LOL at your old van.  I always keep my cars until they are like your van.  It kills me to have to buy a new one but isn't it great when you have it?  Chris

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!!!    and I love the color of it, too.       I'm very happy for you (you did need a new vehicle, lol)
~Meg

Anonymous said...

ohhh...it is pretty inside and out and i know you'll enjoy it...even when dusty and muddy from the gravel road.  :)  i have really enjoyed my hyundai!
gina

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!  Lots of luck and wonderful trips with it!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful Julie, I know you're going to get lots of fun miles from it! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

She's a beauty!
Karen