Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The new Journal

  I have a long way to go on the new journal but enough is done I decided to make it public if you want to see it.  I am still adding entries and pictures as I go.  Mostly I add the entry and then go back and add pictures and it is a work in progress.  Anyway you have to go to the first entry in the journal and work your way to the front.  Maybe I should have started from the end and worked my way to the beginning for it to make sense but I am not starting over.  Anyway.  here is is Vacation 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just been scanning your new journal, most for the pictures which are quite stunning.  It will take me some time to read it all though.  Thanks for letting us know.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I have put it in my favories right under your journal and will check it all out starting the first day as I can. Helen

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, Julie!  I've seen all the pictures so far but only could read about half but will be back.  What a fascinating journey you took.  The sights were out of this world but the towns fascinated me also.  Loved that little cabin behind the Holiday Inn.  I'm putting it on alerts.  Chris

Anonymous said...

I have checked out the journal briefly.  I am really enjoying the pictures, and will take some time to read the entries in the next day or so.  Thanks for the link, and thanks for all the hard work you have put into the journal.  I have added you to my alerts now.

Greg