Sunday, September 14, 2008

Great Day

   First of all Happy Birthday to all you other September birthdays.   I had a great day.  First of all I slept well, way up there on my too do list.   Got my floor vacuum and it works great,  both sons came over and took me to eat and got me a present.  I am now dressed and ready to go back to work.   My last night and then I am off tomorrow.  I am still working on the photo's.   I loved the one in the last entry.  There are two salamanders there, did you see them both.  I like that it was drinking when I took the picture.

    I am way behind on journals but slowly catching up.   Having to work this week isn't helping.  Anyone want to send me the winning lottery ticket so I can just stay home?   Anyway.   Be good and I am so glad to hear from the Texas ladies that your all safe and well.  I was so worried about you.  Glad you were spared the mess.  Glad it wasn't as bad as they feared.

   Below, two of my favorite things to shoot.  Old wood and flowers.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  is your birthday today the 14th too?  love the photo!   glad you had a great day!   hugz~kbear

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day! HB to you. :)
Hoping the next year is a good one, & that all your wishes come true. {{}}
Blessings,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julie!!  :)  Lots of great people born this month!!  Have a good rest of the week!  Julie :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julie...I hope all your wishes come true my friend.
It's been a while since I visited but hope to read your entries and bring myself up to date with all your happenings.
Your photos are always special.  I so look forward to seeing those you have already entered since your return from your holidays.  
Much love to you.
Hugs
Jeanie xx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely picture! If I ever become a multi millionare, I'll send you a few bucks so you can retire :) :)

Love & Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love that shot, Jules. The colors are quite vivid.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you!  glad you had a good day and i wish for you an even better year.
gina