Monday, September 29, 2008

A Day off

    I am glad I made it to my day off.  It was a long weekend.  Work was busy and some family problems have surfaced that I need to take care of.  So a day off is welcome and much needed.

   Below are the sandhill cranes we saw.



   I see my asthma doctor tomorrow to see if I ruined my lungs forever.  I still can't take a deep breath without coughing.  Did get a ride in the the other day which went well that was good.

     My son as been doing weight watchers.  He looks great.  He has lost a lot of weight and is walking everyday.  I need to get motivated to do the same.  Just in a slump.  Everytime I get back into it my back goes out or something happens.  Excuses excuses but it wears you down.

    I am thinking of quiting the gym anyway.  The way our government is screwing everything up I figure we had all better hunker down and save every penny we can.  I think this is their way of getting the all world money passed they want in play.  This has all been orchestrated.  China and Japan are all for it.  Old Bush wanted.  This might be all just a step they created to get us there.  Our federal government has royally screwed up.  Scary times.  I learned to live within my means, why can't they?

   Well, its bedtime.  I am tired.  Take care all.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, what kind of birds are these?   love the vintage look on the photo   take it easy on your back   i hear those back problems are a real pain  hugz~kbear

Anonymous said...

Those cranes are beautiful. I hope you will soon get well so you can breathe better. I hope you don't miss all the pretty fall weather riding on account of it. Good for your son losing some weight. That is my problem. I can't do anykind of exercise on account of this back. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, thanks for sending me your links again. I haven't been getting your alerts and I couldn't find you! I hope your lungs aren't hurt. I need to catch up with you and see what's going on.
Take care of yourself.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I hope your lungs are alright... Take care, and try and relax today!!!  Julie

Anonymous said...

i hope you get a good report from the doctor.
gina

Anonymous said...

great shot!!  Good luck at the doctors.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

My son's asthma was terrible but he has found that running helps for some reason; not that I could begin to run.  I've been walking for well over six weeks; two miles a day; at least five days a week.  I've changed my diet to steamed veggies and chicken for lunch and guess what....I haven't lost a lb.  I could scream but my BP is super low.  Oh well....Chris

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are not having much fun lately.   Hope your lungs will be ok, and that the family problems get taken care of quickly.  Don't get me started on the whole government thing...I have more than one conspiracy theory going on in my head.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Dear Julie,
I love the photographs of the cranes!

Please God that you haven't damaged your lungs!  You must have had an awful scare, and struggle, during your attack.
A wee prayer is winging your way my friend for a good result from your doctor.

I hope your family problems get sorted out quickly and easily.

I'm loosing weight slowly without dieting.  I guess it's to do with my diabetes. I know how difficult it is to diet..been there and bought the T/shirt.  Your son is doing great!   Tell him well done from me.
Hugs
Jeanie xxx